- OCTOBER GUIDED TOURS: 11 of our remaining 16 tour sessions are now sold out, but there are still some great tickets available for the weekend of October 20th. If you were hoping to attend a daytime tour, October 21st @ 12:30pm is your last chance – a very limited number of tickets remain. Call your friends, pick a date and book your visit before the remaining tickets are gone. GET TICKETS.
- OCTOBER OVERNIGHT EXPERIENCE: Friday, October 13th is sold out, but we have added a second overnight experience on Thursday night. October 12th is a special day in history – it is the date that Alice was pulled into the lake during the filming of the movie. Come experience the camp exactly 44 years after that iconic scene was filmed (with the trees in full autumn colors around the lake) and then wake up in camp the next day on Friday the 13th! We’ll then provide a map for you to check out the other filming locations outside of the camp to complete your Friday the 13th adventure. These events will start at 3:30pm and end around 9am the next day. This experience will include dinner, our extended tour, a movie screening, campfire, overnight accommodations in one of our historic cabins, breakfast and gifts valued at approximately $160. If you are an F13 superfan, this is the ultimate bucket list experience. These overnight tickets are being offered on a first come, first served basis. Watch and read testimonials from recent overnight guests. BONUS DISCOUNT: Ticket FEES for the Thursday night ticket are waived. GET TICKETS.
- SHOPPING ON AMAZON? Please use this Amazon link to help us out. Amazon will donate a small portion of your sale to our efforts and it won’t cost you a dime.
- GROUP RATES: Want to attend with a group of friends? Group rates are available starting at 10 tickets. Free gift pack for the group organizer! Contact us for info.
- AFFILIATE PROGRAM: Do you have a horror / Friday the 13th fan following? Take a moment to apply for our affiliate program and help promote our events.
- WATCH NOW: Already have your 2023 tickets? Grab some popcorn and watch the movie one more time!