Tours & Events
Camp No-Be-Bo-Sco is private property of the Northern New Jersey Council, BSA. To protect the health and safety of our youth campers, the camp is not open to visitors at any time outside of official tour dates. Thanks for your understanding!
FALL 2022 TOURS
Our sold-out summer tours are now over and we are thrilled to announce that tickets for our fall 2022 tours are on sale. Can’t make it to one of our fall 2022 events? Please enter our future ticket waitlist for a chance to purchase tickets to future events.
Our fall 2022 events feature both our shorter lakefront tours and our full length extended tours:
- Our shorter lakefront tours (starting at $89, minimum age 8) take you directly to the filming locations surrounding the heart of the set: our famous lakefront area! These tours include special gifts (approximately $18 value).
- Our popular extended tours (starting at $159, minimum age 15) visit all of the filming locations at the camp where over 80% of the movie was filmed. These tours include special gifts (approximately $40 value).
EVENT DATES / TIMES:
These are the last tours of the year for 2022 and the number of tickets per session will be very limited. Don’t delay – get your tickets today!
Friday, OCTOBER 21st, 2022:
Saturday, OCTOBER 22nd, 2022:
- 12:30PM – 4:00PM Extended Tour $159 – Going fast!
- 1:30PM – 5:00PM Extended Tour $159 – Less than 8 tickets remain!
- 6:30PM – 10:00PM Extended Tour $159 – Less than 8 tickets remain!
- 7:30PM – 11:00PM Extended Tour $159
Sunday, OCTOBER 23rd, 2022:
- 11:00AM – 1:30PM Lakefront Tour $89 – Less than 8 tickets remain! Additional lakefront tour tickets available on October 30th.
- 12:00PM – 2:30PM Lakefront Tour $89 – SOLD OUT
Friday, OCTOBER 28th, 2022:
Saturday, OCTOBER 29th, 2022:
- 12:30PM – 4:00PM Extended Tour $169
- 1:30PM – 5:00PM Extended Tour $169 – Going fast!
- 6:30PM – 10:00PM Extended Tour $169 – Going fast!
- 7:30PM – 11:00PM Extended Tour $169 – Going fast!
Thanks for supporting restoration and maintenance projects at the historic Scout camp as well as supporting youth camping programs throughout the Northern New Jersey Council, BSA. 6